- Sutter's Fort, Indian Museum field trip for all third grades planned for F, March 31st.
- SPRING BREAK : 4/10/17 - 4/14/17
- Egg Drop: Students decorate and design a safe transport vehicle for an egg for F, April 21st
- Crocker Art Museum, Old Schoolhouse / Old Sac field trip for Cruz and Rosales planned for T, April 25th.
- Smarter Balanced testing window opens May 1st. Visit the following link to access practice tests and sign in as "GUEST:" http://www.caaspp.org/practice-and-training/
This week :
Students will be using "Engage NY" curriculum to compare fractions using number lines.
- Students can log on to "ThinkCentral" to access third grade math curriculum using their district login:
- username: first name/last initial/ last 4 digits of lunch #
- password: 5 digit lunch #
Megawords 2: Prefixes & Suffixes
The following is the list of our spelling words this week:
1) remind 6) preview
2) decrease 7) persuade
3) describe 8) unfinished
4) subtract 9) increase
5) promise 10) explain
Students will begin to study geometry vocabulary and concepts in combination with designing houses to determine area.