- Students & Families
- 2023-2024 Class Suggested Supply Lists
- Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- Back to School Night
- Common Core State Standards
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELD)
- Homework Help
- Kindergarten Registration
- Principal's Coffee
- School Meals
- School Site Council
- Student Accident Insurance
- C Quad Website (6-8th graders)
Stonegate Elementary School is a school that has numerous opportunities for parents to be involved with the school.
Parents are encouraged to volunteer in their child’s classroom, become involved in the School Site Council, Parent Teachers Organization, English Learner Advisory Committee and the monthly principal-parent coffees.
The School Site Council will meet in person and virtually, the third Monday of every month from 5:00-6:00PM.
Chatting with Principal Rabb-Patterson will be held in person, the last Friday (and some Thursdays) of every month from 8:15-9:00AM.